Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Fat-tonhgued mockney wánker gone.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Or at least his 'restaurants' have.

I made the appalling error of eating in one out of choice once.

Subsequently I was made to visit one on 2 or 3 occasions for business

They were absolutely fúcking dreadful.
    Good. Twát.

Funny thing is, his original 'Fifteen' restaurant was excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Good. Twát.

Funny thing is, his original 'Fifteen' restaurant was excellent.
    Wasn't that staffed by crims and ne'er-do-wells?

Not for me, Clive.

Wasn't that staffed by crims and ne'er-do-wells?

Not for me, Clive.
    No more so than most restaurants, I imagine.

After all, you don't decide to become a glorified hash-slinger because you're knocking it out of the park at school, I imagine.

No more so than most restaurants, I imagine.

After all, you don't decide to become a glorified hash-slinger because you're knocking it out of the park at school, I imagine.
    Wait, if you're not great at geography your options are criminality or the hospitality industry?

What the fúck kind of theory is that?

Wait, if you're not great at geography your options are criminality or the hospitality industry?

What the fúck kind of theory is that?
    I'm simply saying that low-paid, backbreaking manual work with long, shítty hours. Naturally the class of people who gravitate towards it will tend to be those with few options. Such a demographic will tend to be more prone to criminality.

No, crims come in all shapes and sizes, imo. Just like .. Africans

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-m...-idUSKCN1SQ2E1

I'm simply saying that low-paid, backbreaking manual work with long, shítty hours. Naturally the class of people who gravitate towards it will tend to be those with few options. Such a demographic will tend to be more prone to criminality.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

It's truer to say that they would be doing even more sh!tty work, such as shoveling concrete. The long sh!tty hours are a given, but whether you are using a shovel or drizzling some dishes back there in the kitchen, that is the question.