Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    hounded out by scum
    Says his tormentor-in-chief Berni the Bored who wanted him gone just to alleviate the tedium.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Says his tormentor-in-chief Berni the Bored who wanted him gone just to alleviate the tedium.
    You called him a senile French ****. Arsene, not berni.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You called him a senile French ****. Arsene, not berni.
    A Cleuso sounding old tit actually. I think SFC was Gooner92's invention.

It is so sweet the way you and b defend each other c. I expect you quite like sucking each other's cocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Silence scum!

Silence scum!
    You did say it though, in fairness. You said you wanted him gone because you were 'bored'. Like a big, spoilt child demanding a new toy.

Not to do so would require principles and a sense of moral purpose. We lost those things when Arsene was hounded out by scum. We're just amoral filth like all the other clubs now.
    What would the principle be exactly? UEFA and a representative of the government have made it clear that it is safe for him to play and that a comprehensive plan to assure his safety was in place.

Yet we - like a collection of pussies - decided not to take him. Mind you, we have previous with being pussies in European competition. Losing Mikki in a final for fear about this safety seems mild compared to losing your best player in key European matches because the spineless c*nt refuses to fly.

We should have marched Bergkamp onto the planes with a gun to his head imo.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    One of our players will not be available for the Europa League final because of the location. (Even DB could have driven there).

What a farce. If we lose we have a tidy excuse.
    I wouldn't be surprised if UEFA Fine him for some sort of political protest.

Read that Chelsea only sold 600 tickets.

The black market prices are a treat to look at.

Pity whoever paid over the top initially hoping to make a profit.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    One of our players will not be available for the Europa League final because of the location. (Even DB could have driven there).

What a farce. If we lose we have a tidy excuse.
    Problem is, we have been told it is safe for him to go... i can see why the club have decided not to take him, and the whole thing is a joke...but UEFA will say this is our decision etc etc blah blah and wash their hands of anything to do with it
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Presumably, we did all happily agree to it two years ago when the venue arrangements were made? I guess, either we never thought we'd make the final or we never thought we'd end up signing young Henrikh

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Problem is, we have been told it is safe for him to go... i can see why the club have decided not to take him, and the whole thing is a joke...but UEFA will say this is our decision etc etc blah blah and wash their hands of anything to do with it
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."