Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did anyone stay up to watch it then?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    The two people i hate most (Sansa and Bran) ended up getting the thrones. What an inspiring King he'll be! Spending his days being pushed around by Podrick while occasionaly worging into birds to have a perv through the windows of the King's Landing brothels. Whenver someone seeks his counsel he'll say "you're doing exactly what you're supposed to", or some other boring ****e.
    Oh, yes. His constant refrain of 'you're doing exactly what you're supposed to be doing' would cause me to tip the vacant **** out of his wheelchair.

Let's also not forget that he must be constantly shítting and píssing himself, so he must stink.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oh, yes. His constant refrain of 'you're doing exactly what you're supposed to be doing' would cause me to tip the vacant **** out of his wheelchair.

Let's also not forget that he must be constantly shítting and píssing himself, so he must stink.
    As someone who is confined to a wheelchair I found your comments deeply pejorative and offensive.

Anyway, as if the dragon would have let Jon Snur live after finding his mum with a dagger in her ribcage. He'd of of fried him for being a soppy northern tit alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    As someone who is confined to a wheelchair I found your comments deeply pejorative and offensive.

Anyway, as if the dragon would have let Jon Snur live after finding his mum with a dagger in her ribcage. He'd of of fried him for being a soppy northern tit alone.
    Nonsense. Jon Snur is the proper Dragondaddy, isn't he? He's the son of, oh fúck it, wossname. Dragon bloke.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Nonsense. Jon Snur is the proper Dragondaddy, isn't he? He's the son of, oh fúck it, wossname. Dragon bloke.
    Yeah, but he went back to his wolf. Awwww.

Dragons are always nonsense anyway c. Except for those in Middle Earth of course.

Did you pick up on the cadge from Hitler's first address to the Hitler Youth when Danny called the gathered throng "Blood of our blood"?

Dragons are always nonsense anyway c. Except for those in Middle Earth of course.

Did you pick up on the cadge from Hitler's first address to the Hitler Youth when Danny called the gathered throng "Blood of our blood"?
    Well the Hitler thing was kind of hard to miss, what with her all in black addressing her black-clad legions about blood and fire and the massive red and black flag behind her.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Well the Hitler thing was kind of hard to miss, what with her all in black addressing her black-clad legions about blood and fire and the massive red and black flag behind her.
    Aye. My point was, in addition to the fascist iconography, there was a verbatim quote. Are you determined to be tiresome all day b?

Aye. My point was, in addition to the fascist iconography, there was a verbatim quote. Are you determined to be tiresome all day b?
    No more so than usual, so... yes.

I assumed the dragon had fúcked off to Mount Doom to sleep on a pile of dwarfgold.

I haven't memorised all of the Fuhrer's speeches, h. That's just you and la.

I assumed the dragon had fúcked off to Mount Doom to sleep on a pile of dwarfgold.

I haven't memorised all of the Fuhrer's speeches, h. That's just you and la.
    I have no truck with Austrians, sir c. Odd people