Thread: Are you guys Interphobic?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Don't let Ears hear you, he's the Patron Saint of Tesla
    It's not just me, then.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's not just me, then.
    I mean, it's a nice car, if you like that sort of thing. Just for the money, there's a whole lot of vastly more fun and interesting cars out there.

As Jezza Clarkson points out, life is short enough without spending 45 minutes "filling up" a battery.

I mean, it's a nice car, if you like that sort of thing. Just for the money, there's a whole lot of vastly more fun and interesting cars out there.

As Jezza Clarkson points out, life is short enough without spending 45 minutes "filling up" a battery.
    Call me old-fashioned, but I like my car to throb and rumble to the music of a V8, not whine like a milk float.

Jezza? Heard a stat the other day that on average a car is idle 97% of the time - hardly a chore.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Jezza? Heard a stat the other day that on average a car is idle 97% of the time - hardly a chore.
    I'm not against electric cars per se, just that the infrastructure isn't in place and charging times are too long. They are also ridcules expensive

It's only 45 minutes if you don't mind degrading your battery by fast-charging it. Which, given that once your battery's fúcked, so's your car, may not be a wise, long-term decision.