Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Here are the great TV shows of this Golden Age:

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Babylon Berlin

I could never get on with The West Wing. I just thought they were all ****s.

And I had to stop watching The Sopranos because I couldn't listen to the man's breathing anymore. It surprised me not one jot when he threw a seven.
    The West Wing was, of course, often referred to as The Left Wing, but the dialogue was fun.

Babylon Berlin, you say? I shall investigate.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The West Wing was, of course, often referred to as The Left Wing, but the dialogue was fun.

It's German, but there's loads of knockers and that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

I found the dialogue irritating. A bunch of smart-arses speaking clever-sounding sentences at a hundred miles an hour that it probably took the writers ages to construct and polish.

Cùnts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I found the dialogue irritating. A bunch of smart-arses speaking clever-sounding sentences at a hundred miles an hour that it probably took the writers ages to construct and polish.

Cùnts.
    And cameras gliding through scenes like a fecking drone and people wafting into and out of view while delivering said smart arse lines and never bumping into each other - utter tosh (I am a little disappointed with Sir C a. I thought him a man of discernment and taste. I fear when they amputated his hooter they took some of his brain with it).