Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So ultimately, Chumbawamba's pelanty miss cost us St Totteringham's Day and automatic

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    CL qualification?

I really can't begin to express my disgust at this state of affairs.
    The universe doesn't really work like that though. Who knows what would have happened after that game?

The whole team and manager have been collectively at fault for the end of season collapse imo which has seen the St Totts drought extend into a third year.

And Bergkamp missed a big pelanty with dramatic consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    The universe doesn't really work like that though. Who knows what would have happened after that game?

The whole team and manager have been collectively at fault for the end of season collapse imo which has seen the St Totts drought extend into a third year.

And Bergkamp missed a big pelanty with dramatic consequences.
    Yes, and I will never forgive Bergkamp for doing so. I can't look at him without thinking of that.

I accept that there is collective responsibility, but some individuals bear more blame than others. Emery and Agadoo-doo-doo are the chief culprits.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes, and I will never forgive Bergkamp for doing so. I can't look at him without thinking of that.

I accept that there is collective responsibility, but some individuals bear more blame than others. Emery and Agadoo-doo-doo are the chief culprits.

That would be like saying that Chelsea made it because of two dreadfully bad pieces of refereeing in their favour, at Cardiff

Who knows what would have happened if Ramsey has not got injured
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman