Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I keep momentarily forgetting about tonight and then wondering why I'm feeling

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    a deep sense of foreboding, and then remembering again.

Can someone offer me any reassurances? Because I'm pretty f*cking convinced it's only going one way.

Anyone know about cloggie football and can assure me Ajax are the real deal and won't buckle?

Please?
    I think Spurs go through myself.

Get the away goal and the tie changes a whole pile. Shít scenes really. Liverpool or Spurs to win the CL.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I think Spurs go through myself.

Get the away goal and the tie changes a whole pile. Shít scenes really. Liverpool or Spurs to win the CL.
    I don't know what to do if Spurs win it. Wouldn't be so bad if we had won it first but regrettably, we had our chance and bottled it. Made even sadder by the fact that it is hugely improbable that Arsenal will win the CL in any of our lifetimes

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I don't know what to do if Spurs win it. Wouldn't be so bad if we had won it first but regrettably, we had our chance and bottled it. Made even sadder by the fact that it is hugely improbable that Arsenal will win the CL in any of our lifetimes
    Tell yourself it is only a game and move on.

Being the monumental príck that you are I would have greater concerns in life.

Tell yourself it is only a game and move on.

Being the monumental príck that you are I would have greater concerns in life.
    Where the fúcking hell do you think you've been?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Pissed since Paddys day most likely
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Relax Herb. Were you seeking advice from me?

Looking to attract a chick perhaps. Music advice. Football. Fashion, as such.

I'd like some tuition on that mode of dancing where one appears paralyzed from the waist up and simply flicks one's feet back and forth in time to fiddly-diddly music. Do you have a website?

Actually, you might be able to help me. What know you of Limerick. By some appalling turn of events, it seems I'm going to have to stay there for a couple of nights. Is it possible to do this without sustaining a puncture wound or catching a disease? Is there a nice bit of Limerick?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Is there a nice bit of Limerick?
    There was once a fella from Ware
    Who occasioned to travel to Eire.
    He tripped on his boots,
    crumpled his suit
    and quite fairly messed up his hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Actually, you might be able to help me. What know you of Limerick. By some appalling turn of events, it seems I'm going to have to stay there for a couple of nights. Is it possible to do this without sustaining a puncture wound or catching a disease? Is there a nice bit of Limerick?
    Limerick is a shíthouse and is known as such across the length and breadth of this country.

The big things in Limerick are The Cranberries, rugby and stabbing people. Some folk of old used to steal bikes also.

Soft poncey Dutch string of piss lad is from Limerick. He will have friends and family who can meet you and afford you safe passage.