Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I just have a sneaky feeling that this Huawei business could get very messy indeed.

I just have a sneaky feeling that this Huawei business could get very messy indeed.

Essentially, we appear to have HMG plotting in secret to take a decision that fundamentally undermines our national security and alienates our key strategic allies because some senior government advisers are set to make a lot of money.

The extent to which they know how bad this potentially is is revealed by the way they're reacting in trying to find whoever leaked it.

It would be a laugh if after all the Brexit hoohah, this was what actually brought May's shambles of a premiership down.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Essentially, we appear to have HMG plotting in secret to take a decision that fundamentally undermines our national security and alienates our key strategic allies because some senior government advisers are set to make a lot of money.

The extent to which they know how bad this potentially is is revealed by the way they're reacting in trying to find whoever leaked it.

It would be a laugh if after all the Brexit hoohah, this was what actually brought May's shambles of a premiership down.
    Politicians and senior civil servants getting rich from public business?

Now there's a thing...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Politicians and senior civil servants getting rich from public business?

Now there's a thing...
    Yes, but it's one thing to do that sort of thing over things that don't matter like PFI contracts or HS2, but when you appear to be selling out our national security, you're in serious trouble.

Yes, but it's one thing to do that sort of thing over things that don't matter like PFI contracts or HS2, but when you appear to be selling out our national security, you're in serious trouble.
    Well, quite.

Huawei are known for being a little, ahem, bent.

And should you really trust any major organisation that choses to locate it's research centre in Ipswich?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Yeah, but #OrangeManBad. Worse even than little yellow man apparently.

Drain the swamp, imo.

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

#Bielsa

Well, quite.

And should you really trust any major organisation that choses to locate it's research centre in Ipswich?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    #Bielsa
    That was very funny. I particularly enjoyed the way he just shrugged and gave up, correctly concluding that it simply isn't worth knowing how to pronounce Ipswich.

Well, quite.

Huh-waa-way do make very good phones, mind

I hope they get promoted just for that. He deserves it.

That was very funny. I particularly enjoyed the way he just shrugged and gave up, correctly concluding that it simply isn't worth knowing how to pronounce Ipswich.

Seriously?! No wonder the Commies are taking over everything

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Huh-waa-way do make very good phones, mind