Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hmmm. Churches in France do seem to be suffering a terrible run of luck lately.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    And where does Mother Church get her money? From catholic folk who attend mass.

Why would you expect decent people to subsidise your sightseeing, you Godless heathen bástard?
    Indeed! My poor ancestors who hadn't an arse to their trousers but were expected to hand over what meagre pittance they had so that some smooth-faced priest could sit on his well-fed rump and wear silk.

And I'm expected to pay again?! Fúck that.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Indeed! My poor ancestors who hadn't an arse to their trousers but were expected to hand over what meagre pittance they had so that some smooth-faced priest could sit on his well-fed rump and wear silk.

They must have paid an enormous amount indeed if their contribution is sufficient to maintain Our Blessed Houses of God for centuries.

Put your hand in your pocket you tight ****.

They must have paid an enormous amount indeed if their contribution is sufficient to maintain Our Blessed Houses of God for centuries.

Put your hand in your pocket you tight ****.
    I would refer you to the parable of the widow's mite and point out that, in spiritual terms, my ancestors' donations were of far greater value than those of Lorenzo de Medici.

I would refer you to the parable of the widow's mite and point out that, in spiritual terms, my ancestors' donations were of far greater value than those of Lorenzo de Medici.
    Balls to your ancestors. Balls I say. Your ancestors aren't putting a new roof on Notre Dame, are they? Useless dead ****s.

Balls to your ancestors. Balls I say. Your ancestors aren't putting a new roof on Notre Dame, are they? Useless dead ****s.
    Balls to my ancestors? This is fighting talk.

Talking of that sort of thing, I may have to go to Limerick on business. I'm afraid I may revert to type.

Balls to my ancestors? This is fighting talk.

Talking of that sort of thing, I may have to go to Limerick on business. I'm afraid I may revert to type.
    You've moved into the farming game?

I can point you towards some excellent pubs. Well they were excellent in the 1970s, anyway.

You've moved into the farming game?

I can point you towards some excellent pubs. Well they were excellent in the 1970s, anyway.
    No. We are launching a product in Ireland that I am fronting (presumably on the grounds that I have an Irish name and look Irish).

I'm wondering whether I should do the accent.

And this smooth-faced devil will have sodomized the poor children too b. Let us never forget the sodomizing of the children. ( filthy little urchins were probably gagging f'r it!)

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    And this smooth-faced devil will have sodomized the poor children too b. Let us never forget the sodomizing of the children. ( filthy little urchins were probably gagging f'r it!)
    Did you know, h, that as a child I narrowly avoided* being bummed by one of Ireland's most infamous nonce priests? We holidayed in a place in Wexford for three years on the trot. Now the local priest was a chap called Fr Sean Fortune and the first time my father met the chap who owned the place in which we were staying, he was advised to take me to Mass not at the local church, but at the nearby church in Hook, instead, since the local priest was known to have an unhealthy fondness for young chaps my age.

My father had no interest in wasting his valuable holiday time going to Mass, so the advice was academic, but, had my father or mother been churchgoing types and a range of other somewhat unlikely events taken place, I could easily have been buggered by this horrible ****.

sen-fortune-f523fdea-572d-464c-b9c6-20203f27d28-resize-750.jpeg

*Came nowhere near
    Last edited by Burney; 04-16-2019 at 02:57 PM.

had my father or mother been churchgoing types and a range of other somewhat unlikely events taken place,

sen-fortune-f523fdea-572d-464c-b9c6-20203f27d28-resize-750.jpeg

*Came nowhere near
    Au contraire my dear Berni, I'd say the vile pederast was practically breathing down your neck while lasciviously lubing his foul member. I think you have been subliminally traumatised and really ought to sue The RC Don't mention the wánking shed in court though b. Counsel for the nonce will try and spin that up to make you look like the deviant.