Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Female comedians. Here's the thing: we get thon hephelmup Miranda Hart, or, even

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    One thing I certainly don't do when I go abroad is watch TV. There are strange and unusual places to explore, different cultures to experience and exotic dancers to ogle. Are you suggesting I go on a trip to Thailand and watch a travel documentary about Thailand?

Babylon Berlin, is it? I'm just about to start series 4 of GoT, then I've got Das Boot and several more series recorded waiting patiently, and now it's about to be summer. I'm never going to catch up.
    No, I'm suggesting that, when - for instance - sat on a plane - that, rather than leave oneself to the mercy of the inflight entertainment system, one could instead watch something of one's own choosing.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    No, I'm suggesting that, when - for instance - sat on a plane - that, rather than leave oneself to the mercy of the inflight entertainment system, one could instead watch something of one's own choosing.
    Wait, how is my iPad going to access Netflix from an aeroplane. There's no wifi on aeroplanes, silly! (I know there is occasionally, but still.)

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Wait, how is my iPad going to access Netflix from an aeroplane. There's no wifi on aeroplanes, silly! (I know there is occasionally, but still.)
    Christ, if being able to watch it on your iPad's done your head in, finding out about the download function's going to blow your mind!