Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How is it possible to be wrong about every. single. thing.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Iz it coz he iz black, Monty?

Went to Harvard Law School so he ain't stupid. What's he done?
    Diane Abbot went to Cambridge. She is stupid. These things are not incompatible.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Diane Abbot went to Cambridge. She is stupid. These things are not incompatible.
    Yeah but in her case she *must* have gone as part of some special program for stupid minorities. Must have.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    There's not a single part of me that wouldn't be absolutely overjoyed if Lammy got Jo Cox'ed.

I don't know if he has kids, I don't know if he has a sick parent who desperately relies upon the physical and emotional support of their son.

I just want him to get deaded
    I tend to agree. The other day, Remain MPs were whining about feeling threatened and having nasty words said to them and I thought: 'You know what? Good. If our elected representatives choose to set themselves in opposition to those who elected them, they absolutely should be frightened.'

A few MPs dangling from lampposts pour encourager les autres would be no bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I tend to agree. The other day, Remain MPs were whining about feeling threatened and having nasty words said to them and I thought: 'You know what? Good. If our elected representatives choose to set themselves in opposition to those who elected them, they absolutely should be frightened.'

A few MPs dangling from lampposts pour encourager les autres would be no bad thing.
    Does that count for rabid leavers in constituencies that voted remain? Raab, Howey and Redwood would be a nice trio to go

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Does that count for rabid leavers in constituencies that voted remain? Raab, Howey and Redwood would be a nice trio to go
    oooo and Ian Duncan Smith

Absolutely. Bring it on.

Mind you, if all the Remain MPs in Leave constituencies and all the Leave MPs in Remain constituencies got it at the same time, I know which the bigger pile of bodies would be.
    Last edited by Burney; 04-12-2019 at 02:08 PM.

Different matter entirely. A vote was held and the result is in; not liking that result is no reason not to credit it

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."