Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I see there's one of those 'The Universe is Really Big' videos doing the rounds on

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    But your Gods aren't real, gg.

The Big Man has seen you pantheists off before and he'll have no difficulty doing so again.

I have read His teachings. He is very insistent on the doctrinal authority of the Old Testament. I doubt a Buddhist would have been.
    Bøllocks, is he.

He says turn the other cheek. None of this Hebrew Eye for an Eye nonsense. If a man steals your jacket, give him your jumper as well. That's hippy Buddhism.

And without wishing to be racist, if all those lot in Palestine/Israel had a bit more "do unto others" and a bit less "my religion is the only way so I'm gonna smite you" the world would be a better place.

Abrahamics are fückwits. The thing that makes Christianity different is that JC himself was actually a Vedic, not an Abrahamic.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Bøllocks, is he.

He says turn the other cheek. None of this Hebrew Eye for an Eye nonsense. If a man steals your jacket, give him your jumper as well. That's hippy Buddhism.

And without wishing to be racist, if all those lot in Palestine/Israel had a bit more "do unto others" and a bit less "my religion is the only way so I'm gonna smite you" the world would be a better place.

Abrahamics are fückwits. The thing that makes Christianity different is that JC himself was actually a Vedic, not an Abrahamic.
    He makes regular references to the inviolability of Mosaic law and references the scriptures constantly - he wasn't called 'Rabbi' for nothing. He was a Jewish heretic - he was not a Buddhist.

Also, he says and does things that are by no means non-violent. Turning over the tables of the money lenders in the temple (why would the temple have such meaning to a Buddhist, btw?) and saying "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." Not very hippyish, is it?