Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
I was a far more spritual creature when I was younger ganp. I would have out of the body experiences which I now believe may have been nothing more than lucid dreams.

I would also have exhilerating flying dreams in which I could propel myself to the stratosphere before gravity would lose pateince and I would turn round and hurtle earthwards at incredible velocity.

And I would often hear music that was multi-layered and fantastic, mutli-dimensional even and though I was listening to it I was also actually creating it in my mind.

None of these things happen anymore and I miss them but there was a darker side I do not miss. I would occasionally feel myself visited by a force that was unimaginably and pungently evil such that I would I was about to forfeit my very soul - how one might feel if one drifted too close to a black hole.

The terror that gripped me would grow exponentially so that it could only last a couple of seconds before I would wake and andI would be quite shaken for a couple of days. It felt to me that Satan himself had gazed on me. I still tremble slightly remembering it.

As the memories fade I begin to think it was all inside my own nut and to be honest, a whole years worth of flying like a god isn't worth a single second in the company of The Devil.
Are you sure though? They say the Devil has the best choons, after all.