Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Assange gone.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Ooh really? They might fry him, those crazy Yanquis.

That would be amusing, but being massive pussies, we'll probably insist no extradition can take place without a guarantee they won't top him.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    That would be amusing, but being massive pussies, we'll probably insist no extradition can take place without a guarantee they won't top him.
    That's an EU law though, and since we're no longer, hold on, wait...

That's an EU law though, and since we're no longer, hold on, wait...
    I wish they'd topped that other one. You know, the one who turned into a girl.

I wish they'd topped that other one. You know, the one who turned into a girl.
    Chelseas Snowden, is it? To be honest all this American whistle-blowing nonsense passes me by. Do they not have Scalphunters toi deal with these troublesome creatures?

Chelseas Snowden, is it? To be honest all this American whistle-blowing nonsense passes me by. Do they not have Scalphunters toi deal with these troublesome creatures?
    Fawn would've made short work of them. I always wanted more of Fawn. He struck me as a top-quality psychopath. Is it The Honourable Schoolboy where he calmly breaks some chap's arms?

Another thought strikes me: how good a party will they be having in the Ecuadorian embassy tonight now they've got rid of the smelly weirdo? Might pop along there with a bottle.

Fawn would've made short work of them. I always wanted more of Fawn. He struck me as a top-quality psychopath. Is it The Honourable Schoolboy where he calmly breaks some chap's arms?

Another thought strikes me: how good a party will they be having in the Ecuadorian embassy tonight now they've got rid of the smelly weirdo? Might pop along there with a bottle.
    Ooh I'm going to give THS a listen again, I think.