Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I've just seen something on Twitter about 'professional' women's football.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Am I to understand that someone is paying chicks to play football? Who is doing this? Why? How? Where do they get the money?
    I'm pretty sure it's only watched by perverts and lezzers. And I guess there are probably clubs and some sponsors who spend money on it on the ground it's good PR.

Weren't we the first club in the UK to pay birds?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's only watched by perverts and lezzers. And I guess there are probably clubs and some sponsors who spend money on it on the ground it's good PR.

Weren't we the first club in the UK to pay birds?
    WE pay birds? I assumed it was just some mongs like Chelsea!

Norf London, innit? They love lezzers and shít no-one wants to watch - like theatre.

We are top of the league though

60,000 to watch Athletico Madrid mamas v Barcelona Babes. Thirty thousand at a Juve, erm, young ladies game on Sunday. Big business

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post

60,000 to watch Athletico Madrid mamas v Barcelona Babes. Thirty thousand at a Juve, erm, young ladies game on Sunday. Big business
    Yes, but with your latins, you assume it's just hordes of men turning up to catcall, sexually harass the players and officials and make mysterious, but unmistakably sexual gestures.

Yes, but with your latins, you assume it's just hordes of men turning up to catcall, sexually harass the players and officials and make mysterious, but unmistakably sexual gestures.
    60,000 perverts to a man no doubt, b

Pretty much what they do at the men's games....

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Pretty much what they do at the men's games....
    Did you see how I called them 'latins', p? And resisted my first instinct, which was to use derogatory terms like 'wops', 'dagoes', 'spics' or 'eyeties'?

Aren't you proud?

Did you see how I called them 'latins', p? And resisted my first instinct, which was to use derogatory terms like 'wops', 'dagoes', 'spics' or 'eyeties'?

Aren't you proud?
    I think I prefer it when you speak your mind, b. Or 'speak your truth' as ****s might say.....

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post

You're joking? I mean, I bow to no man in my appreciation of the fairer sex, as you know, but football is an athletic endeavour made extraordinary by physical power. Which chicks ain't got.