Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: I believe I speak for every red-blooded male when I say in response to this story

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    I had an ex pitch up, tell me she was pregnant with her current BF and made it clear she thought we were going to have a session of filth. The idea of putting my winkie near another man's foetus filled me with revulsion.
    If there’s a legal perversion that disgusts me more than any other, it’s men who are turned on by pregnant women.

There you are then. This is why Europe is filling up with Islams. You can't complain

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    If there’s a legal perversion that disgusts me more than any other, it’s men who are turned on by pregnant women.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    There you are then. This is why Europe is filling up with Islams. You can't complain
    Why? From an evolutionary point of view, you're not meant to find pregnant women attractive since they're a reproductive dead end. You're only supposed to find women you can impregnate attractive.

Why? From an evolutionary point of view, you're not meant to find pregnant women attractive since they're a reproductive dead end. You're only supposed to find women you can impregnate attractive.
    How do you feel about anal?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    How do you feel about anal?
    Overrated.

Nonsense, I'm afraid. They've bantered you off. You're looking at it the wrong way. It sounds like in your formative years, it's women that taught you how to be a man. I'll bet you were even present at your kid's birth?

If the bird you've just knocked up believes you find her vile, or merely even anything less than as attractive as ever, if not even more so, she will never, ever forgive you for this betrayal (she believes she is doing you a favour, carrying your child). Which means bairns #2, #3 and so on, you know, an actual family, likely won't happen. In fact, the marriage/partnership is, to all intents and purposes, dead.

Now, the dolly in this situation is vulnerable and needs support and protection so the thing will perhaps last for a bit, but only until she gets her breath back. Then, one way or another, officially or unofficially, there will be a break-up. At the very least an irreparable, spiritual one.

And from there, society and civilisation and all that sort of thing dies.

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Oddly enough, we watched Spiceworld at the weekend. The ten year-old said she'd never seen it, which surprised me a bit, so we all gathered around and had a look. Good fun. Roger Moore

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Oddly enough, we watched Spiceworld at the weekend. The ten year-old said she'd never seen it, which surprised me a bit, so we all gathered around and had a look. Good fun. Roger Moore
    It seem they found once was enough

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    It seem they found once was enough
    I've always found it amusing that they used to concoct these ridicules double entendre names for Bond girls (Ivana Loddakok or whatever), but it never seemed to occur to anyone that they'd hired a bloke whose actual name was a double entendre to play Bond himself.

I've always found it amusing that they used to concoct these ridicules double entendre names for Bond girls (Ivana Loddakok or whatever), but it never seemed to occur to anyone that they'd hired a bloke whose actual name was a double entendre to play Bond himself.
    Does make you wonder what a Pierced Brosnan is