Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I believe I speak for every red-blooded male when I say in response to this story

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Beware of the weight loss. Next thing you know she'll have a new chap in tow who will be very insistent on her 'rights' and be encouraging her to make life as difficult as possible for you.
    Or worse still it's an attempt to win Peter back and when it fails the real shítstorm commences - woman scorned and all that

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Or worse still it's an attempt to win Peter back and when it fails the real shítstorm commences - woman scorned and all that
    Oh, god! She's going to turn up at his door in thigh-high boots and a miniskirt.

I used to work with a slightly mental married lady who lost a lot of weight and started dressing like this and flirting outrageously.

I had sex with her, obviously.

Oh, god! She's going to turn up at his door in thigh-high boots and a miniskirt.

I used to work with a slightly mental married lady who lost a lot of weight and started dressing like this and flirting outrageously.

I had sex with her, obviously.
    I had an ex pitch up, tell me she was pregnant with her current BF and made it clear she thought we were going to have a session of filth. The idea of putting my winkie near another man's foetus filled me with revulsion.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Her plan is just to get me back there, by any means. Get me paying for everything, driving her everywhere etc....

She has precisely no interest in me whatsoever. She just needs money, help and company. She makes this very obvious, to the point of openly stating this is what she wants, and is then stunned when I tell her that it's never going to happen, and why.

It is becoming obvious that the house situation needs resolving sooner rather than later. I am never going to be truly free of her until it is sold.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Her plan is just to get me back there, by any means. Get me paying for everything, driving her everywhere etc....

She has precisely no interest in me whatsoever. She just needs money, help and company. She makes this very obvious, to the point of openly stating this is what she wants, and is then stunned when I tell her that it's never going to happen, and why.

It is becoming obvious that the house situation needs resolving sooner rather than later. I am never going to be truly free of her until it is sold.
    You realise that your relationship with her is very much a metaphor for Brexit, don't you?

You realise that your relationship with her is very much a metaphor for Brexit, don't you?
    It had crossed my mind. The big difference is that when I put it to a public vote it was 100% leave. Not a soul voted remain

Yes, it was a strategic error to declare that you would never marry her. Everything from that point is her revenge.

You ought to at least have allowed hope to spring eternal, as the man said, especially if you're actually going to hang around.

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Yes, it was a strategic error to declare that you would never marry her. Everything from that point is her revenge.

You ought to at least have allowed hope to spring eternal, as the man said, especially if you're actually going to hang around.
    I had good reasons for not getting married.

1. She didn't actually want to
    2. We hated each other
    3. I didn't want to
    4. Money
    5. **** that!

Yes. Very good, but the point is, you don't tell her all that. That's how chaps end up getting strangled in their sleep or poisoned, with the bird getting off scot-free.

1. Just so. That's what they all say. It's you that's supposed to want to.
    2. Irrelevant, m'lud.
    3 See: #1.
    4. See: #2
    5. You say you were together for ten years so what difference would it make? What difference would it make if it were twenty years? Or forty

I had good reasons for not getting married.

1. She didn't actually want to
    2. We hated each other
    3. I didn't want to
    4. Money
    5. **** that!
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."