Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I believe I speak for every red-blooded male when I say in response to this story

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's really odd, because it's 18 months now since I quit and I haven't missed it for a second. It's bizarre. A bloke offered me a drag the other day and I had no interest in it at all. I don't understand.
    It took me years of having given up before I finally reached that stage. As you know, I could always be tempted by other people's (your) cigarettes for several years after having knocked the habit on the head.

These days, the idea fills me with disgust.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It took me years of having given up before I finally reached that stage. As you know, I could always be tempted by other people's (your) cigarettes for several years after having knocked the habit on the head.

These days, the idea fills me with disgust.
    I still have the occasional puff on my vape, but there's no nicotine involved, so I still enjoy the flavour of tobacco. i just don't fancy the idea of smoke.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I still have the occasional puff on my vape, but there's no nicotine involved, so I still enjoy the flavour of tobacco. i just don't fancy the idea of smoke.
    Been 2 months, total cold turkey, 95% of the time I don't miss it, just once or twice a day I'd like one. It does seem far easier this time than previously

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Been 2 months, total cold turkey, 95% of the time I don't miss it, just once or twice a day I'd like one. It does seem far easier this time than previously
    Hang in son, you are just about there - COPD, Oat-meal cancer, amputations ... you don't wanna go there