Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You *******, sc

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I'll keep the gas one for a quick get home from work of a nice evening and bung a few burgers on. The charcoal one will be for planned operations
    Disappointed ... saw the subject line "I'll keep the gas one for ..... " and expected to see Monty

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Now going to have to get one of these bloody expensive BBQ's and clearly most of the accessories
    Don't do it p. You'll spend a small fortune, come gallumphing on here expecting Sir C's validation and he'll just be all sort of "meh! - they are so, like, yesterday man - cheap Homebase Weber imitations are the way forward now".

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Don't do it p. You'll spend a small fortune, come gallumphing on here expecting Sir C's validation and he'll just be all sort of "meh! - they are so, like, yesterday man - cheap Homebase Weber imitations are the way forward now".
    Are you calling Sir C a barbecue hipster, h?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Are you calling Sir C a barbecue hipster, h?
    I'd say more a feckless dilettante b

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    In fairness, I've taken the weekend as a cooling off period and realised, I need a new kitchen 1st!