Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: All in all, a shíte weekend of sport.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    City for the Quadruple is my wish
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    City for the Quadruple is my wish
    City winning doesn't bother me at all. It has zero emotional impact. I have reason to hate every other team bar us that might win something. With City I have none.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    City winning doesn't bother me at all. It has zero emotional impact. I have reason to hate every other team bar us that might win something. With City I have none.
    Oh I agree, but I'd still rather we finish top 4
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Oh I agree, but I'd still rather we finish top 4
    I think you have to be more selfless, p. Yes, it would be nice to finish top 4, but ultimately all that would mean is that we ponce about in the CL next year and then get knocked out after the group stages.

If Liverpool win the league, we'll be hearing about it for the next decade. There'll be arse-licking documentaries, live coverage of their open-top bus parade on all channels, scousers on television making disgusting high-pitched noises. It will be awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I think you have to be more selfless, p. Yes, it would be nice to finish top 4, but ultimately all that would mean is that we ponce about in the CL next year and then get knocked out after the group stages.

If Liverpool win the league, we'll be hearing about it for the next decade. There'll be arse-licking documentaries, live coverage of their open-top bus parade on all channels, scousers on television making disgusting high-pitched noises. It will be awful.
    And we will have far more money to spend on nice new players.... who cares about the scousers? Couldn't give a **** about what they do if they happen to win it. Only 1 side I never want to win the PL and that is Spurs
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Plus it would upset the United fans - their Treble forever trumped by a Quadruple claimed by their local rivals

I'll bank on the two W's being distracted by their Cup exploits

I'll bank on the two W's being distracted by their Cup exploits
    So it's nailed on then

Which positions shall we spend the CL money on improving?

I'll bet a brand new kitchen we won't have to come back extra early for pre-season training

Some money on improving the front two in Emery's mouth would show some intent

I'll bet a brand new kitchen we won't have to come back extra early for pre-season training

Some money on improving the front two in Emery's mouth would show some intent
    I'm trying to go a week without saying anything horrid about our current manager.

So far I've been clean since Thursday night.