Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Brexit is going to ultimately get cancelled if May loses tonight, isn’t it?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I repeat what I said a few weeks ago, I am not 100% sure what this back stop thing is.
    I think it's some kind of butt-plug the mad dog orangers are insisting on being supplied with so the Taoiseach can't bum them when they are forced to merge with the Republic.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    I think it's some kind of butt-plug the mad dog orangers are insisting on being supplied with so the Taoiseach can't bum them when they are forced to merge with the Republic.
    I thought the Orange lot did not want the back stop being that it would essentially mean they were being treated differently to the rest of the UK which is the one thing they cherish more than anything, their being part of "the Union".

Backstop essentially means no border and Ireland being one country.

And all together now, 1 - 2 - 3 ......

I thought the Orange lot did not want the back stop being that it would essentially mean they were being treated differently to the rest of the UK which is the one thing they cherish more than anything, their being part of "the Union".

Historical note: The island of Ireland has never actually been a unified, independent nation.

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I repeat what I said a few weeks ago, I am not 100% sure what this back stop thing is.
    I think it's like a kind of rush-goalie.