Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The missus has noticed my occasional heated exchanges with Jorge on Twitter and

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    And in orthopaedic shoes, if SW’s profile pic is anything to go on.
    Whoa there! You may say many things about sw, but dissing his shoes is a step too far.

And in orthopaedic shoes, if SW’s profile pic is anything to go on.
    Clarks Oberons you fúcking ****.

I will have you for that.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Clarks Oberons you fúcking ****.

I will have you for that.
    I did try to tell him, sw. There's always someone who takes a bit of banter too far, isn't there?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I did try to tell him, sw. There's always someone who takes a bit of banter too far, isn't there?
    My mum used to take us to Clarks for ourt shoes when I was in junior school. I can't imagine a grown man wearing children's shoes. Who'd have thought such a thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    My mum used to take us to Clarks for ourt shoes when I was in junior school. I can't imagine a grown man wearing children's shoes. Who'd have thought such a thing?
    I don't think I've been in one since I started paying for my own shoes, tbh.

On closer examination, these Clark's Oberons of which sw speaks appear to be the sort of shoes your geography teacher used to wear.

clarks-polyveldt.jpg

I own a few different styles in Clarks footwear.

Of course there is Cola suede Desert Boots for smart casual and smart occasions. The cola suede Wallabee for mooching and the aforementioned jewel in the crown.

4715441963_15d257607f.jpg

My mum used to take us to Clarks for ourt shoes when I was in junior school.
    I remember wearing Clarks Commandos as a kid. They were not considered a style brand at the time, more a sort-of budget utilitarian, but that was long ago, and I'm sure they are now an iconic label for the fashionable man-about-town.

Normally 7 to be fair.

Brexit, casual racism from Dutch, everyday racism from most of the rest. I can let these all wash over me but I am not having footwear related jibes.

I'm not calling you a poof, sw. Calm down.

I'm saying you have the name of a man who dances naked for pooves in exchange for money.

And probably sucks them off if the price is right.
    Were they the ones with the compass in the heel?

Do sw's have a compass in the heel?
    Of course, It being Clark’s, there’s the distinct possibility there’s a variant that includes sole lights.

Of course, It being Clark’s, there’s the distinct possibility there’s a variant that includes sole lights.
    Well this changes everything. I would happily wear shoes with a compass in the heel or sole lights - even if they were as cùnt-ugly as the ones sw wears.