Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Top 4 at end of feb

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Quite a jolly weekend, really. Tottenham lost, Liverpool dropped points (dangling the delicious prospect of them not winning the league), there was much hilarity with Chelsea's shenanigans and we ground out a tedious and uninspiring victory. Also, I believe this unseasonal weather will suit us, since our players are all glove-wearing homo types.

However, things will look very different next week after the foul hebrews have rammed their collective scabby, circumcised cock up our collective fundament until we haemorrhage internally.
    I wouldn't call Sokratis that - or Lichsteiner, though you'd probably be able to run away from him

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I wouldn't call Sokratis that - or Lichsteiner, though you'd probably be able to run away from him
    Sokratis is greek, la. They invented gayness. FACT.

Lichsteiner is Swiss and presumably was born halfway up an Alp. He thus has a genetic advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Nor Kolasinac. Though the Saurez fellow looks like he wears two pairs of gloves.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Nor Kolasinac. Though the Saurez fellow looks like he wears two pairs of gloves.
    As if he actually exists