Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So Soubry, Allen and Wollaston strongly rumoured to jump Tory ship later this morning

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    As far as I can tell the three Tories who left are Remainers with a strop on. The 8 who have left Labour have done so because the leader and much of the party leadership are racist bullies who couldn't be trusted to run the country.

Sadly, methinks those two messages are going to get mixed up.
    Right-wingers constantly shouting 'racist' or 'Anti-Semite' at political opponents sounds to me just like left-wingers constantly shouting 'racist' or 'Islamophobe' at their political opponents. Childish and insincere name-calling all round imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Right-wingers constantly shouting 'racist' or 'Anti-Semite' at political opponents sounds to me just like left-wingers constantly shouting 'racist' or 'Islamophobe' at their political opponents. Childish and insincere name-calling all round imo.
    You don't think that the Labour party currently has an issue with anti-semitism? You don't think that Jeremy Corbyn regularly consorts with visious anti-semites and refuses to address the issue in his party? You think that jewish Labour MPs are lying when they talk of the anti-semitic attacks they face from within the party?

Say what we like, (and we do) about Grandpa Semtex, he does engender the most extreme blinkered loyalty amongst his admirers. It's quite remarkable, really. I mean, Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pot had some charisma about them. Steptoe just looks like a bewildered homeless person.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You don't think that the Labour party currently has an issue with anti-semitism? You don't think that Jeremy Corbyn regularly consorts with visious anti-semites and refuses to address the issue in his party? You think that jewish Labour MPs are lying when they talk of the anti-semitic attacks they face from within the party?

Say what we like, (and we do) about Grandpa Semtex, he does engender the most extreme blinkered loyalty amongst his admirers. It's quite remarkable, really. I mean, Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pot had some charisma about them. Steptoe just looks like a bewildered homeless person.
    Steptoe

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Steptoe
    Not my own, sadly.

corbynsteptoe.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Of course, but there's nothing wrong with using the racism bar as set by the left to hoist them by their own retard.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Of course, but there's nothing wrong with using the racism bar as set by the left to hoist them by their own retard.
    There's a racism bar now? Do they serve a decent pint of Guinness?
    Last edited by Burney; 02-20-2019 at 02:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    There's a racism bar now? Do they serve a decent pint of Guinness?
    We have a racist Sunday in my local. It's not as fun as Pervert Monday though