Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
The club is in a bit of a mess, I agree, and that's far from his fault. What I object to is the utter bóllocks we are seeing on the pitch most games. I'd rather watch MK Dons than us at the moment - and within recent memory, even when we weren't winning trophies, we were the hot ticket in town. People wanted to watch The Arsenal. People admired the way The Arsenal played football. Now the way The Arsenal play football is like Stoke without the fighting spirit. I repeat, I don't know yet if that's because he's a rubbish coach or because he is destroying to rebuild, but he has ruined the way we play and that offends me.
to be honest, sc, that stopped about 5 years ago.

Yes we scored the ocassional wonder-goal but we haven't played 'sexy football' for years.

The club level passes at work were always for entertaining customers; and from about 5 seasons ago we could not give the fúckers away. We still can't. And, there are regularly empty seats (including some of ours) around us.
The only time there is any demand for them is when we play both Manchester clubs, Liverpool, Chelsea and them. And maybe West Ham.