Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
Oh come on Dutch ffs.

"I am appalled at what he has done to the football club".

He has a massive job of rebuilding to do and it would appear from the outside to be one where frictions and issues within the club hierarchy are not helping. In his short period the man who employed him has walked as has another man who made up the 3 man panel to select him.

The club as an entity is in a bit of a fúcking mess and to be honest given some of the injuries he is dealing with he has done a sterling job to have us even in contention for 4th which we are.

The Ozil situation is a mess and probably one of his making. The Ramsey one less so.

I take all you have said about the lack or apparent absence of a plan and will agree with you, but it is so early in his management to be setting off flares of alarm just yet.

Patience is key here as we have probably another 12 months before we know if he is looking like a succesful appointment or not.
The club is in a bit of a mess, I agree, and that's far from his fault. What I object to is the utter bóllocks we are seeing on the pitch most games. I'd rather watch MK Dons than us at the moment - and within recent memory, even when we weren't winning trophies, we were the hot ticket in town. People wanted to watch The Arsenal. People admired the way The Arsenal played football. Now the way The Arsenal play football is like Stoke without the fighting spirit. I repeat, I don't know yet if that's because he's a rubbish coach or because he is destroying to rebuild, but he has ruined the way we play and that offends me.