Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I dreamed I lived in a stalinist state where keeping chickens had become mandatory

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Indoor.

Your everyday average tropical fish B - the guppy, the platy, the Tetra.
    Sounds to me like you should have a word with your supplier. He’s clearly sellingbyou shīt fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Sounds to me like you should have a word with your supplier. He’s clearly sellingbyou shīt fish.
    Tick Paddy's sticking Birds Eye boil-in-the-bag cod in butter sauce into his goldfish bowl and wonder why they don't swim, begorrah.

No offence to any Micks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Tick Paddy's sticking Birds Eye boil-in-the-bag cod in butter sauce into his goldfish bowl and wonder why they don't swim, begorrah.

No offence to any Micks.
    None taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Nah, they are just tricky wee fúckers to keep and can die as a result of a trauma as insignificant as massive changes in water temperatures.

My latest guppy died on Sunday last. He was alive in the morning, then I noticed him just lying dead on the filter about an hour later. I expect he knew we were playing City and just literally lost the will to live.

David Banner got stung once
    Didn't end well
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Isn't the whole point of bees that the eat/absorb/drink nectar and in turn provide vital pollination services to our flora?
    This was my understanding, r. There’s a chap on my allotments who has hives and wants us all to get into beekeeping. Given that the place is literally covered in flowering plants, I assumed it’d be(e) a doddle.
    But this talk of feeding and hive temperature has put me right off.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    David Banner got stung once
    Didn't end well
    ‘Don’t make me ang-bee’?

Have you tried filling the aquarium with water?

Easier to just select the Aquarium screensaver

In the taxidermy room at the Horniman Museum there’s a bee hive that sits behind glass and has a pipe that goes through the wall to the outside so they can fly in and out.

It’s totally mesmerising to watch them do their bee thang.

I said “Horniman”

And “thang”

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I've looked into it. Maintaining the correct hive temperature is critical. Also you have to feed the buzzy little fúckers.