Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3 hrs until transfer deadline

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    His first signing was Remi Garde. Technically Suarez is Emery’s first signing because Mislintat was doing the recruiting in the summer and now he isn’t.
    :Wave: Daly at full back in Dublin We're going to get thumped tomorrow, and Sunday and whichever day the Test finishes. Happy Friday

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    :Wave: Daly at full back in Dublin We're going to get thumped tomorrow, and Sunday and whichever day the Test finishes. Happy Friday
    Yeah not really happy with that one. I like it better when he's on the wing although with Watson out i suppose it's him or Brown and i think we need to move on from Brown. Nice to have Tuilagi back though. I've waited 6 years for this

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I shall be watching it with my dad. Tomorrow afternoon will be part of the 500-odd minutes a year I spend indulging my Irish heritage.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    It does remind me that Wenger was not only our most successful manager, he was our most intelligent and blessed with a wry sense of humour.

His first signing was Vieira. Emery's was Lichsteiner.
    Techincally his first signing was Remi Garde, completed before the Vieira deal was done but announced at the same time. Anyway, hardly a revealing comparison in any case. George Graham's first signing was Perry Groves, and Georgie turned out to be a decent manager

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Unai told no lies...loan transfers only and between zero and two signings

Played a blinder...got the man he wanted and made everyone realise how bad Ivan and the board have been.
    None of that 'money is available for an exceptional player ' *******s from him either