Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Amidst the breathlessness of the media and hysteria of the twitterati,

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    yes, agreed.

But when he looks back on the whole sorry episode in a couple of years+, he'll be crying into his light ale about what an idiot he was to give half his estate to a batshít mentalist who shared, only a relatively short, period of their lives together.

A small sum to make sure she is safe for the next 90 days is all that he really needs to do.
    It really isn't a good idea. Currently, she's rat poor, which limits her capacity for mental acts of vengeance severely. Give her several thousand pounds she doesn't deserve and who knows what sort of mayhem she'll conjure up?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It really isn't a good idea. Currently, she's rat poor, which limits her capacity for mental acts of vengeance severely. Give her several thousand pounds she doesn't deserve and who knows what sort of mayhem she'll conjure up?
    I gave her 3 grand which she still has. Its all bull****, she is hopeless. she is talking about turning up at my work today. I know there is no way she is going to do that. She cant be arsed.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I gave her 3 grand which she still has. Its all bull****, she is hopeless. she is talking about turning up at my work today. I know there is no way she is going to do that. She cant be arsed.
    No, but the threat is the point. My wife's ex was constantly threatening to call her boss and tell him how awful she was so that he'd sack her. It was a stupid, empty threat,but it worked in so far as it kept her awake nights.
    It keeps you constantly on edge and worried and unhappy. That's the aim.

Has she started phoning your relatives and crying to them about how awful you are, yet? That's another one.

yes, agreed.

But when he looks back on the whole sorry episode in a couple of years+, he'll be crying into his light ale about what an idiot he was to give half his estate to a batshít mentalist who shared, only a relatively short, period of their lives together.

A small sum to make sure she is safe for the next 90 days is all that he really needs to do.
    I wont regret it for a second, trust me. We have been together for 12 years and I would regret shafting her out of her half.

Whether she deserves it or not (she doesnt) I promised it from the start and asked her to trust me. Going back on that now is not something I could live with. It would be a spiteful act because of her behaviour. I will be spiteful in other respects but not money.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I wont regret it for a second, trust me. We have been together for 12 years and I would regret shafting her out of her half.

Whether she deserves it or not (she doesnt) I promised it from the start and asked her to trust me. Going back on that now is not something I could live with. It would be a spiteful act because of her behaviour. I will be spiteful in other respects but not money.
    That's very noble, P, with respect, foolhardy, but noble.

What was the reason you refused to get married? IYDMMA
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

That's very noble, P, with respect, foolhardy, but noble.

What was the reason you refused to get married? IYDMMA
    We hated each other

I wasnt going to marry someone who threatened to leave me every day.

Burney "Ah, the good old days when you actually had to go to the trouble of buying a stamp and walking to the post box in order to spew bile at people. Better times."

RIP the green biro
    10 characters? Pile of cund.