Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Safe for a cracker ?
    Is that a 3-2-1 clue ?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Safe for a cracker ?
    Is that a 3-2-1 clue ?
    I wonder what happened to that freak. Ted, was it? Probably a páedofiddler.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I wonder what happened to that freak. Ted, was it? Probably a páedofiddler.
    Rogers. Ted Rogers. I had to say that to some complete strangers in the pub the other day because they were driving me mad trying to remember his name and they'd settled on Leslie Crowther. "LESLIE FVCKING CROWTHER DID THE PRICE IS RIGHT YOU CVNTS," I thought.
    I actually said: "Sorry, I couldn't help but overhear and the chap you mean was Ted Rogers."

They looked at me as though I had two heads.

Speaking of the earthly omnibus. I was amused by the sight of the one with the "B0llocks To Brexit" slogan emblazoned on the side which kept gatecrashing the live news broadcasts

I reckon Fash was behind the wheel

Sir C "I wonder what happened to that freak. Ted, was it? Probably a páedofiddler."

Ted Bench I think
    He might have married someone less than half his age

With a reaction such as theirs, I bet you wish you'd have said to them, word for word, your actual thought

With a reaction such as theirs, I bet you wish you'd have said to them, word for word, your actual thought
    Not really, s. I'm more irritated by the fact that I felt it necessary to say anything at all. I've got some sort of smartarse Tourette's that prevents me just saying nothing in that situation.

Perhaps she deliberately scratched all his Springsteen LP's

Given there are no official ties, would you really be happy to allow her an undeserved half share of the house ?
    Your chivalrous logic, although (if I may say so) possibly unwarranted given the behavioral patterns of the third party, does you proud

Given there are no official ties, would you really be happy to allow her an undeserved half share of the house ?
    Your chivalrous logic, although (if I may say so) possibly unwarranted given the behavioral patterns of the third party, does you proud
    yes, agreed.

But when he looks back on the whole sorry episode in a couple of years+, he'll be crying into his light ale about what an idiot he was to give half his estate to a batshít mentalist who shared, only a relatively short, period of their lives together.

A small sum to make sure she is safe for the next 90 days is all that he really needs to do.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”