Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Amidst the breathlessness of the media and hysteria of the twitterati,

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It really isn't a good idea. Currently, she's rat poor, which limits her capacity for mental acts of vengeance severely. Give her several thousand pounds she doesn't deserve and who knows what sort of mayhem she'll conjure up?
    I gave her 3 grand which she still has. Its all bull****, she is hopeless. she is talking about turning up at my work today. I know there is no way she is going to do that. She cant be arsed.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I gave her 3 grand which she still has. Its all bull****, she is hopeless. she is talking about turning up at my work today. I know there is no way she is going to do that. She cant be arsed.
    No, but the threat is the point. My wife's ex was constantly threatening to call her boss and tell him how awful she was so that he'd sack her. It was a stupid, empty threat,but it worked in so far as it kept her awake nights.
    It keeps you constantly on edge and worried and unhappy. That's the aim.

Has she started phoning your relatives and crying to them about how awful you are, yet? That's another one.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    No, but the threat is the point. My wife's ex was constantly threatening to call her boss and tell him how awful she was so that he'd sack her. It was a stupid, empty threat,but it worked in so far as it kept her awake nights.
    It keeps you constantly on edge and worried and unhappy. That's the aim.

Has she started phoning your relatives and crying to them about how awful you are, yet? That's another one.
    she has threatened to ring my mum but doesnt have her number. My mum would tell her to **** right off anyway, no problem there.

Work know all about it and security have been warned. My bosses know all about it and are expecting horrible emails etc

I am not overly concerned about that. Its embarrassing but inevitable.