Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: This description of the meteorite that killed the dinosaurs is a bit sobering.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    You're not an african Rich. You're a knob.
    Are you saying white people can't be African, h?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Certainly not indigenous Africans, b.

The whiteys are all mad Dutchers and Rhodesians innit
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

There's no one madder than the remaining British Kenyan farming community. Those lads are living firmly in 1953 and they're having a lovely old time of it.

Ah. So how long do you have to be there to be considered indigenous, would you say? After all, we're all indigenous Africans if you go back far enough, aren't we? And since people have this tiresome tendency to move about, any definition of indigeneity is going to be pretty arbitrary, isn't it?

Ah. So how long do you have to be there to be considered indigenous, would you say? After all, we're all indigenous Africans if you go back far enough, aren't we? And since people have this tiresome tendency to move about, any definition of indigeneity is going to be pretty arbitrary, isn't it?
    I think we can only go back to the advent of the slave trade, sc.

whats that 1750ish?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I think we can only go back to the advent of the slave trade, sc.

whats that 1750ish?
    Which slave trade, i? There was the Arab slave trade (which pre-dated ours by some centuries) and then the Portugee and the Spaniards were at it long before we got in on the act.

What you mean, of course, is that it should date from the involvement of white, English-speaking males (Boo! Hiss!, etc) in doing slavery, which can basically be traced to the foundation of the Royal African Company in (I think) 1660-1670-ish? No other slavery before that counts.
    Last edited by Burney; 01-03-2019 at 03:46 PM.

Which slave trade, i? There was the Arab slave trade (which pre-dated ours by some centuries) and then the Portugee and the Spaniards were at it long before we got in on the act.

What you mean, of course, is that it should date from the involvement of white, English-speaking males (Boo! Hiss!, etc) in doing slavery, which can basically be traced to the foundation of the Royal African Company in (I think) 1660-1670-ish? No other slavery before that counts.
    Oh, I don't know ( I told you history was a shít subject earlier). Probably the latter you mentioned.

How can you be sure Rich is white b? It's an assumption that I find a little racist. He may be as black as a coal miner's arse crack.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    How can you be sure Rich is white b? It's an assumption that I find a little racist. He may be as black as a coal miner's arse crack.
    We've seen a picture of him and Franky Lamps in a VIP area of a s****y club H

He is Daz Ultra white...
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'