Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I tried watching that 22 July on Netflix the other day. It was lefty claptrap.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Did commander Brevik really do that much wrong in the grand scheme of things? He could be this century's Nelson Mandela with some slick PR.
    You are Greg Mitchell and I claim my £5 postal order.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You are Greg Mitchell and I claim my £5 postal order.
    You never got on with Greg, did you? Despite your politics being closely alligned?

You thought he was a "bully"? Seems a bit of a silly reason to dislike someone in the context of an online forum, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    You never got on with Greg, did you? Despite your politics being closely alligned?

You thought he was a "bully"? Seems a bit of a **** reason to dislike someone in the context of an online forum, no?
    No. I thought he took his persecution of individuals to levels that were genuinely sociopathic.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    No. I thought he took his persecution of individuals to levels that were genuinely sociopathic.
    Hmmmm, yeah, maybe. But still, he was funny and smart, not to be sniffed at around here.

Couldn't you overlook the ****ishness for the sake of the broader quality of the board?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Hmmmm, yeah, maybe. But still, he was funny and smart, not to be sniffed at around here.

Couldn't you overlook the ****ishness for the sake of the broader quality of the board?
    I think we all did for fùcking ages, didn't we? There are limits.