Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So I think it's good m's young lad got a good introduction to football yesterday.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Yes - Feb 79
    Yes
    To answer your memory question , 100% agree - We were young and fresh back then
    Strange how we past we can remember with a snap of the fingers and yet anything modern....harrumph (scratches head)

Often I have to pause with disbelief that this is the 21st Century let alone wonder which Decade this currently is
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Yes - Feb 79
    Yes
    To answer your memory question , 100% agree - We were young and fresh back then
    Strange how we past we can remember with a snap of the fingers and yet anything modern....harrumph (scratches head)

Often I have to pause with disbelief that this is the 21st Century let alone wonder which Decade this currently is
    I've got to the stage where I've started having to actually think about what age I am. I veer between 43 and 46 and have to concentrate to remember I'm 45.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I've got to the stage where I've started having to actually think about what age I am. I veer between 43 and 46 and have to concentrate to remember I'm 45.
    45 still? That's amazing., It's like when you were 38 for three years.