Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Well that was pretty wânk, wasn't it?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    We're four points better off than we were at the same stage last season and have the same number of points as the season before.

We definitely haven't got any worse, I'll give you that
    I would say that it's reasonable that Emery would have as his goal for the first season CL football as a minimum benchmark of progress. Anything less than that and questions can very reasonably be asked, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I would say that it's reasonable that Emery would have as his goal for the first season CL football as a minimum benchmark of progress. Anything less than that and questions can very reasonably be asked, I think.
    I'm happy with Top 6 this year but then it must be top 4, if not challenging for the title.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I'm happy with Top 6 this year but then it must be top 4, if not challenging for the title.
    I feel as though we need to moderate your expectations here. Challenging for the title next season...

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I feel as though we need to moderate your expectations here. Challenging for the title next season...
    Why not? Liverpool are apparently challengers, we'll have 2 more transfer windows and a season to bed Emery's tactics in.

Why not? Liverpool are apparently challengers, we'll have 2 more transfer windows and a season to bed Emery's tactics in.
    I do find it very odd that Manchester City look so much better than any other side I've seen this season and aren't further ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I do find it very odd that Manchester City look so much better than any other side I've seen this season and aren't further ahead.
    2 other unbeaten teams, though.

£2.7bn over 7 years, just goes to show what a load of nonsense FFP was/is.

Remember Rich is a bit of a ****, p