Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A what point does one become "rich"* in leftie speak?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I think I've got a 7 Plus. I've really no idea, though. I keep promising myself I'll liberate myself from Apple's tyranny, but that would involve actually finding stuff about about telephones and I don't understand how the music thing would then work.

All in all, I'm hopelessly lost.
    Yes, I'd say it's the music issue that troubles me most. I fear that the dead chap has us firmly by the balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yes, I'd say it's the music issue that troubles me most. I fear that the dead chap has us firmly by the balls.
    I won't change now until 5G is properly up and running. Quite happy with my 40GB of data for £16 per month

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I won't change now until 5G is properly up and running. Quite happy with my 40GB of data for £16 per month
    I have not the first clue what any of that means, p.

You've always been down with the youth, haven't you?

I've only just got my music collection back to where it was before I split up with R. I'm really quite loath to have to buy it all over again.

I've only just got my music collection back to where it was before I split up with R. I'm really quite loath to have to buy it all over again.
    I'm sure some genius would be able to turn it into the sort of file you could put on a different phone. E could probably do it tbh, she's of that age.

Indeed. I'm quite aghast at the rentals on the X and XS models. Again, I'm no expert but one can get the full Sky package for what these command.
    Nicer cameras, bevelled edges and some type of face recognition bollix that enables you to become a gold plated tw@t, sending out animated emoji's of yourself as a Monkey, Dog.... possibly a giant p*nis for all I know. :kerching:

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Indeed. I'm quite aghast at the rentals on the X and XS models. Again, I'm no expert but one can get the full Sky package for what these command.
    Nicer cameras, bevelled edges and some type of face recognition bollix that enables you to become a gold plated tw@t, sending out animated emoji's of yourself as a Monkey, Dog.... possibly a giant p*nis for all I know. :kerching:
    I rather like the sound of this giant pénis, 7. Have you always been blessed in the trouser department?

I'm sure some genius would be able to turn it into the sort of file you could put on a different phone. E could probably do it tbh, she's of that age.
    Oh, she wouldn't dream of actually paying for music.

Oh, she wouldn't dream of actually paying for music.
    Where on earth might she have learnt this rather cavalier attitude to property rights?

I have not the first clue what any of that means, p.

You've always been down with the youth, haven't you?
    It essentially means that I can stream what I like when not on wi-fi, with no worries about extra charges