Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Decent article from the Tele on why everything is so much better under Unai

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    If someone killed your (albeit nagging and past her prime) wife of 22 years and the next day dumped some random bint on your doorstep and said "Here, live with her. And have sex with her tonight. Come on, forget the last two decades, life goes on, just do it" .....would you be happy, even if she was a bit of a looker with three wafer cups under her knickers?
    Er, oh, um, yes, I would be absolutely furious! What a dreadful thought......

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Er, oh, um, yes, I would be absolutely furious! What a dreadful thought......
    And this one's not a vegan.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    And this one's not a vegan.
    Aside from the previous wife dying (and I really dont see why this is necessary) its a genuine thumps up from me.

Not fussed re the whole vegan thing. It has its upsides. One doesnt need to worry about putting on weight as there. Is **** all worth eating.

I havent felt this healthy in years.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Aside from the previous wife dying (and I really dont see why this is necessary) its a genuine thumps up from me.

Not fussed re the whole vegan thing. It has its upsides. One doesnt need to worry about putting on weight as there. Is **** all worth eating.

I havent felt this healthy in years.
    This seems a very miserable way to look at things, p.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    This seems a very miserable way to look at things, p.
    Well, no shít! peter, looking at things miserably? Who would have thought it?