Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Ok I've just watched the goal again and it was quite good

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    There may well be some truth to that. But since when was "fun" the be all and end all?
    Man that is born of woman hath but a short time to live, m. We only come round once. I'd say 'fun' is pretty damn important.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Man that is born of woman hath but a short time to live, m. We only come round once. I'd say 'fun' is pretty damn important.
    Why does it seem you never have any, and don't seem to like others having it either.

In other words, why are you such a miserable **** on here all the time???
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Why does it seem you never have any, and don't seem to like others having it either.

In other words, why are you such a miserable **** on here all the time???
    I have loads of fun, thanks. My apparently limitless ability to wind you up is just one source.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I have loads of fun, thanks. My apparently limitless ability to wind you up is just one source.
    You don't wind me up in the slightest, your persona has just become more and more angry over time, i know you aren't like that in real life (unless you have changed)

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    You don't wind me up in the slightest, your persona has just become more and more angry over time, i know you aren't like that in real life (unless you have changed)
    To be fair, there's a lot to be angry about. The world is going absolutely ****ing mental.

Also to be fair to Burney, even his angry posts are sprinkled with plenty of sharp humour.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    To be fair, there's a lot to be angry about. The world is going absolutely ****ing mental.

Also to be fair to Burney, even his angry posts are sprinkled with plenty of sharp humour.
    It's only going mental if you get caught up in the social media hysteria.

Pop down to the shops and watch people as they go about their lives. No one other than the vocal Guardian-reading loonies cares a shít for transers, third wave feminism, Brexit or Donald Trump. People are just getting on with their lives as they always have.

Take a step back, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Pop down to the shops and watch people as they go about their lives. No one other than the vocal Guardian-reading loonies cares a shít for transers, third wave feminism, Brexit or Donald Trump. People are just getting on with their lives as they always have.

Take a step back, man.
    Social media makes everything far more mental than it ever seemed before, gives a platfrom to loons to spout crap

Take a step back, man.
    Oh yeah?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lklByF-AzPw

Take a step back, man.
    People are getting officially reprimanded by the police for saying that a man is not a woman and calling him 'he'.

This where 'live and let live' gets you, unfortunately. Taking a step back doesn't help.