Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Ladies and gentlemen, I give you...the Labour Party Conference.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You realise these freaks are still level in the polls, don't you? Apparently no one cares about jewhating.

What will it take to bury them? A functional Conservative party, perhaps. No sign of that.
    Indeed..

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Indeed..

Don't get me started on that fat cùnt.

When will people realise that being a Scottish Conservative is not the same as being an actual Conservative, ffs?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Don't get me started on that fat cùnt.

When will people realise that being a Scottish Conservative is not the same as being an actual Conservative, ffs?
    One is really forced to wonder just what these people are thinking when they decide to call themselves "conservatives". Or is it "Conservatives"? Perhaps that's the trouble ..
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    One is really forced to wonder just what these people are thinking when they decide to call themselves "conservatives". Or is it "Conservatives"? Perhaps that's the trouble ..
    Exactly, r. They seem to think that being able to apply the label 'Conservative' to themselves absolves them of any responsibility to be in any way conservative.