Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: This time next week we’ll know the outcome of the Swedish general

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    I keep reading what a great economy you have. Record unemployment, trade surpluses etc. Who’d have thought a mass immigration programme would be so unpopular ?
    Record wait times at hospitals. Gang violence out of control. Oh and let us not forget all the raping. A recent investigation showed 58% of all rapes in the last 5 years were done by immigrants (52% by immigrants from outside of the EU). A fraction of the population doing 58% of the raping.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    A fraction of the population doing 58% of the raping.
    Are these provoked rapes or unprovoked rapes? :sirc:
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Are these provoked rapes or unprovoked rapes? :sirc:
    Swedish birds. Asking for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Record wait times at hospitals. Gang violence out of control. Oh and let us not forget all the raping. A recent investigation showed 58% of all rapes in the last 5 years were done by immigrants (52% by immigrants from outside of the EU). A fraction of the population doing 58% of the raping.
    And hand grenade attacks having gone from pretty much zero to something that require their own Wikipedia page.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...acks_in_Sweden

If they'd actually set out to destroy one of the most peaceful, prosperous and law-abiding societies on earth, they couldn't have done a better job.