Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: This time next week we’ll know the outcome of the Swedish general

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    There is a Pakistani waiter in a Bangladeshi restaurant near here.
    He has hair that would make Mikel Arteta's look like Brian May's.
    Such an immobile, lustrous, nylon quality to it.

He seems like a nice bloke.

Not sure about the rest of em. Either in Pakistan or the restaurant.
    You raise a good point here. Food is a great way for cultures to integrate and appreciate each other.

The problem with your proper muslim is that they have rocked up in a country that is built on pub culture. If you dont have a beer, nobody is going to trust you or take you seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    You raise a good point here. Food is a great way for cultures to integrate and appreciate each other.

The problem with your proper muslim is that they have rocked up in a country that is built on pub culture. If you dont have a beer, nobody is going to trust you or take you seriously.
    They don't sell alcohol "on religious grounds" but you can take your own booze.

Win-Win, as they say, imo.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    They don't sell alcohol "on religious grounds" but you can take your own booze.

Win-Win, as they say, imo.
    I cant think of a single indian restaurant (and they are all Bangladeshi owned) that doesnt sell booze.

Of course I know there are some, I just cant think of any that I know.

You lot always come back to food, since it is usually the sole widely-agreed-upon positive you can muster for the mass immigration of muslims into this country. Lots more rape, FGM, incest and forced marriage, but at least you can get a decent lamb bhuna.

Mind you, I'm not quite sure what Somalians or Afghans have to offer in this regard.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You lot always come back to food, since it is usually the sole widely-agreed-upon positive you can muster for the mass immigration of muslims into this country. Lots more rape, FGM, incest and forced marriage, but at least you can get a decent lamb bhuna.

Mind you, I'm not quite sure what Somalians or Afghans have to offer in this regard.
    Is it really so bad to point to a single positive? Particularly when it is quite clearly very ****ing positive indeed. Do we really have to consider whether a good lamb Bhuna is worth having your children raped?

Is it really so bad to point to a single positive? Particularly when it is quite clearly very ****ing positive indeed. Do we really have to consider whether a good lamb Bhuna is worth having your children raped?
    The point is that, yes, in a wider sense, we absolutely do need to make that consideration, I'm afraid. It's irresponsible not to. And it's particularly irresponsible to highlight the single positive without also acknowledging the numerous negatives.

The point is that, yes, in a wider sense, we absolutely do need to make that consideration, I'm afraid. It's irresponsible not to. And it's particularly irresponsible to highlight the single positive without also acknowledging the numerous negatives.
    "Enjoying your lamb bhuna, Dave? Just remember your daughter is getting raped thanks to you. Just you ****ing remember that..."

You are a weirdo, in a good way

Ethiopians have that bizarre bread-like stuff that's like eating an old hankie soaked in the fungal juices which collect under a fat bird's tits. Somalis may have a similar thing? They share a micturation vessel, don't they?

Afghans are just violent Indians, aren't they?