Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: This time next week we’ll know the outcome of the Swedish general

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    If the Swedish Democrats had a sense of humour, they'd call themselves 'The Anti-Social Democrats'

But they're Swedish, so...
    I was appreciating the notion that Swedish democracy appears to mean nazism

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I was appreciating the notion that Swedish democracy appears to mean nazism
    They're not even close to being Nazis anymore. They reinvented themselves ages ago and purged the far right elements. Since when, they've gone from strength to strength.

They're not even close to being Nazis anymore. They reinvented themselves ages ago and purged the far right elements. Since when, they've gone from strength to strength.
    That is disappointing. You can't beat a good modern day Nazi

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    That is disappointing. You can't beat a good modern day Nazi
    Oh, they're still nationalist, anti-immigration, anti-Schengen and none too keen on the bumders, so don't go away with the idea that they're the LibDems or anything.

Also, they've got some issue with the Sami. I've no real idea who the Sami are, though. Are they Santa's elves?

Oh, they're still nationalist, anti-immigration, anti-Schengen and none too keen on the bumders, so don't go away with the idea that they're the LibDems or anything.

Also, they've got some issue with the Sami. I've no real idea who the Sami are, though. Are they Santa's elves?
    Yeah, but that isnt good enough, b. You need the whole hog- 'flinging' nazi salutes and full nazi regalia, if only so you get to use the word regalia.

Anything short of that is just another bunch of far right tossers.