Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Just did some sums on what Tucky's little mini-break at the vets is likely to cost

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes. Also a sh1t cat with bad AIDS must have had some pretty hefty premiums. I'll bet he balked at those and now the vet's going to absolutely ream him.
    There's actually a highly effective iodine therapy for hyperactive thyroid that makes the cat radioactive for a couple of weeks, so they have to be kept in solitary confinement.

£2.5k

Now, I love the fella, but not that much...

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    There's actually a highly effective iodine therapy for hyperactive thyroid that makes the cat radioactive for a couple of weeks, so they have to be kept in solitary confinement.

£2.5k

You can't put a price on love. What if your shikse was ill, would you refuse to pay to make her better?

Tight ****. Makes me sympathise with the Palestinian people.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You can't put a price on love. What if your shikse was ill, would you refuse to pay to make her better?

Tight ****. Makes me sympathise with the Palestinian people.
    Not after two kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Not after two kids.
    Now as you know, I would die befoire I would impugn a lady's reputation or pass any sort of moral judgement, but to marry that little ***** she can't have been exactly choosy, can she? I suspect the orifice in question has been reamed from ársehole to breakfast time by half the population of Golders Green, and that by the time that little **** got to it, it was flapping like a windsock in a gusting squall.

*I mean our own dear Monty, may the Lord bless and protect him.*

*Little ****.

£2.5k

Look, I feel sorry for Tucker, but have no sympathy for you. You knowingly acquired a sh1t AIDS cat and must pay the price.

£2.5k

RadioActiveCat! Shirley Hollywood's gotta be all over that? You'll make your money back 1,000 times imo
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'