Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jamie Oliver taking a kicking because his jerk rice

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I have suggested they bury the hatchet by co-hosting a show of competitive jerk cooking called The Great British Jerk Off.

No takers so far.
    It's hard to feel sorry for Mr Interfering Nanny State Sanctimonious Fat-Tongued Mockney Wánker, as I believe his full title goes, but... no, hold on, I can't. If you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas. Daft **** deserved evrything he gets from his friends on the left.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's hard to feel sorry for Mr Interfering Nanny State Sanctimonious Fat-Tongued Mockney Wánker, as I believe his full title goes, but... no, hold on, I can't. If you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas. Daft **** deserved evrything he gets from his friends on the left.
    One would like to think that the revolution starting to devour its own would make people stop and think, but so far no. No idea is so stupid now that it can simply be dismissed by the application of logic and common sense. Cultural appropriation a/ quite obviously isn't a real thing and b/ the logic behind it flies in the face of the concept of multiculturalism.

Now the police in Liverpool are investigating people for putting up stickers saying 'Women don't have pen1ses' - a statement so obviously factual that it is the equivalent of saying 'the sun rises in the east and sets in the west'. But no. Not in this idiocracy.

One would like to think that the revolution starting to devour its own would make people stop and think, but so far no. No idea is so stupid now that it can simply be dismissed by the application of logic and common sense. Cultural appropriation a/ quite obviously isn't a real thing and b/ the logic behind it flies in the face of the concept of multiculturalism.

Now the police in Liverpool are investigating people for putting up stickers saying 'Women don't have pen1ses' - a statement so obviously factual that it is the equivalent of saying 'the sun rises in the east and sets in the west'. But no. Not in this idiocracy.
    I think you’ll like this. More madness.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...ri-smoking/amp

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    I think you’ll like this. More madness.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...ri-smoking/amp
    I'd like to think he did that on purpose.

I'd like to think he did that on purpose.
    Of course he did. He has quite the cheeky sense of humour, young Dicko.

Inspired by the sight of Gayeme Le Saux next to him
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Fash has used their Kings Cross service
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

isn't jerky enough and is a clear example of cultural appropriation.

Honestly. The only way to react now is

The lunatics have taken control of the asylum.
    Is it safe to google "jerk rice"
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

isn't jerky enough and is a clear example of cultural appropriation.

Honestly. The only way to react now is

The lunatics have taken control of the asylum.
    Did you see the Graun article saying white birds with fat arses were racists because they were culturally appropriating fat arses off black bints?

It makes their articles on stock cubes and BBQs being racist seem coherent in comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Did you see the Graun article saying white birds with fat arses were racists because they were culturally appropriating fat arses off black bints?

It makes their articles on stock cubes and BBQs being racist seem coherent in comparison.
    I was thinking only recently that three of my favourite things are fat arses, fried chicken and watermelon. This shows me up to be an appalling cultural appropriator, racist and patriarchal oppressor, I suppose.

We need to set up People's Courts where those denounced can be tried publicly, and those not yet denounced can self-declare their crimes.