Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Exactly how violent a rectal reaming are we to undergo tomorrow?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Didn't they basically invent the suicide bomb vest?
    I wouldn't put it past them. I know that while I was there once they bombed the military airport by dropping an explosive device out of a Cessna 152. And got away as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I wouldn't put it past them. I know that while I was there once they bombed the military airport by dropping an explosive device out of a Cessna 152. And got away as well.
    I seem to remember that the government simply got fed up with them in the end and slaughtered them wholesale in a big massacre. The usual suspects got all pearl-clutchy about it, of course, but ultimately what are you supposed to do with fanatics who refuse to surrender?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I seem to remember that the government simply got fed up with them in the end and slaughtered them wholesale in a big massacre. The usual suspects got all pearl-clutchy about it, of course, but ultimately what are you supposed to do with fanatics who refuse to surrender?
    I suspect that the short, sharp savagery saved an awful lot of lives in the long term. Also, the economy was utterly fúcked, and now it's (relatively) thriving.

Best bit of brutality ever, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I suspect that the short, sharp savagery saved an awful lot of lives in the long term. Also, the economy was utterly fúcked, and now it's (relatively) thriving.

Best bit of brutality ever, imo.
    Yes. Ends and means, innit.