Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I have virtually bankrupted myself in purchasing a house in Wimbledon... The whole

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    So you think just leaving an anonymous note on his desk isn't the way to go, then?
    Possibly. With a tin of deodorant, also.

hang on. you might want to put a ribbon around the deodorant.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Possibly. With a tin of deodorant, also.

hang on. you might want to put a ribbon around the deodorant.
    Why? It's not his fvcking birthday.

Honestly, it's times like this that I wish I were the sort of person who was either oblivious to or simply didn't care about other people's feelings. Empathy really is a pain in the arse. It must be so easy to simply be an insensitive boor or a psychopath.

Why? It's not his fvcking birthday.

Honestly, it's times like this that I wish I were the sort of person who was either oblivious to or simply didn't care about other people's feelings. Empathy really is a pain in the arse. It must be so easy to simply be an insensitive boor or a psychopath.
    quite.

Go on then. How stinky is this person on a scale of 0-10?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

quite.

Go on then. How stinky is this person on a scale of 0-10?
    Normally, he's a tolerable 2-3 (if we're taking 0 as baseline non-stinky and minus numbers for smelling great). However, the last few of days he's shot up to a six.

Normally, he's a tolerable 2-3 (if we're taking 0 as baseline non-stinky and minus numbers for smelling great). However, the last few of days he's shot up to a six.
    oh well, at least that is a positive to start with.

You can start by telling that 'in the last few days you've noticed...'

oh well, at least that is a positive to start with.

You can start by telling that 'in the last few days you've noticed...'
    I think I'll wait it out until after the weekend. He might sort himself out in the interim.