Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Now I don't really care about James Bond films as they're really stupid, but

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    OK, let's ignore the canon and talk in terms of the brand. The (highly successful) brand is that he's a white, upper middle-class British man.

Also, he's called James, so him being a woman would be pretty weird.
    The brand is that he's an English (Scottish?) gentleman with impeccable taste and a decent line in running shooting punching driving and shiz. And he's cool.

He could easily be a she. Or Afro-Caribbean, or Anglo-Indian. It makes no difference now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The brand is that he's an English (Scottish?) gentleman with impeccable taste and a decent line in running shooting punching driving and shiz. And he's cool.

He could easily be a she. Or Afro-Caribbean, or Anglo-Indian. It makes no difference now.
    Well in that case I think red should play him. At least he's not common.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Well in that case I think red should play him. At least he's not common.
    red should play him as a white trans woman who identifies as a black lesbian.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

So you are, quite deliberately I feel, excluding disabled folk like me by saying he can't be in a wheelchair? For shame.