Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: By Karen Danczuk's cleavage I think I've found it!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    'sleeps a family of 4 adults with 2 children'? What kind of fvcked-up family is that, ffs?
    Frenchman's Creek, man! Have you any idea how romantic Frenchman's Creek is? Do you remember the bit where Dona and Jean-Benoir go fishing in the creek and cook the fish over a fire and then they have a little kiss and, we suspect, a bit of a cuddle and it's so hot in the summer sun and then they stay there all night! Sort of camping out. It's so rmantic I might burst!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Frenchman's Creek, man! Have you any idea how romantic Frenchman's Creek is? Do you remember the bit where Dona and Jean-Benoir go fishing in the creek and cook the fish over a fire and then they have a little kiss and, we suspect, a bit of a cuddle and it's so hot in the summer sun and then they stay there all night! Sort of camping out. It's so rmantic I might burst!
    You may find a Frenchman's creek romantic, my friend, but it does nothing for me. NTTAWWI.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You may find a Frenchman's creek romantic, my friend, but it does nothing for me. NTTAWWI.
    Dona knew that I was coming!

“And perhaps one day, in after years, someone would wander there and listen to the silence, as she had done, and catch the whisper of the dreams that she had dreamt there, in midsummer, under the hot sun and the white sky.”

Oh, I shall catch her dreams' whispers in the whiteheat of, well, mid-Septmeber