Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I have an old friend whose wife

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I first realised that Ian Harvey (bless his memory) was a loathsome creature when he declined to give me the methamphetamines he had been prescribed, choosing to bin them instead.

What kind of friend denies his comrades unwanted prescription drugs?
    Why had Ian been prescribed speed, anyway? Which doctor would meet Ian and feel that what he needed was an artificially increased sense of self-importance?

Imagine bursting in on a a pi55ed Charlie laying on that bed, a pile of cocktail sausages on a plate sitting on his gut and him telling you to pile in
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Imagine bursting in on a a pi55ed Charlie laying on that bed, a pile of cocktail sausages on a plate sitting on his gut and him telling you to pile in
    The extraordinary thing is that the person who did burst in on him saw that and STILL married him.

There's a tough woman for you.

With a box of cocktail sausages resting on a certain area, Sir C may well have pioneered the "Where's Wally?" trend
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    With a box of cocktail sausages resting on a certain area, Sir C may well have pioneered the "Where's Wally?" trend
    Are you suggesting my winkle could be mistaken for a Co-Op cocktail sausage?

Who's been talking?

It really is shocking how the NHS send people back home to die.

One of the main reasons I’m keen on Brexit.

Spent close to 6 months with my parents in hospital (off and on) before the finally sent them back home and imo of it is — what a load of fkin horse sh*t.

I’m not going to go into this anymore on here...it’s must my opinion based on my close observations ...maybe if we meet up for a drink you can ask me about it.