Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Hard to read the Appeal Court's criticism of the judge who banged Tommy Robinson up

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    The below the line comments are the real fun part. He might be a decent, egalitarian type of bloke, but he does seem to attract a disturbing bunch of followers.
    Solid, unsophisticated, yeoman types, afce. Sort of chaps who'd have stood in a square at Waterloo.

Scum of the earth, obviously, but single men in barracks don't grow into plaster saints and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Solid, unsophisticated, yeoman types, afce. Sort of chaps who'd have stood in a square at Waterloo.

Scum of the earth, obviously, but single men in barracks don't grow into plaster saints and all that.
    Indeed. I was taken by the general level of their spelling and grammar. Most of them could teach Trump a thing or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

I do hope they were only forming square to receive cavalry, b.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I do hope they were only forming square to receive cavalry, b.
    Naturally, p. While being pounded by artillery, of course, poor sods.